Friday, July 29, 2011

Serious Case of Creative ADHD!

This is the Dana valence from Pate-Meadows.com
Can I blame my ADHD on being creative, or is it really just a lack of focus?  It really doesn't matter, I just have to many stinkin' ideas and too little time.  So my post today will be short and sweet so that I can FOCUS on finishing Maggie's (DD) gorgeous valence.  I decided to take a quick detour from the dining room, so that I could practice this new pattern from Pate- Meadows.  It is the Dana valence.  I officially started cutting this Monday and it is Friday and I am finally getting ready to start sewing.  Whatever happened to nap time??  Anyhow, I am using the same pattern in the dining room, so I though I would 'practice' in Maggie's room first.  Hopefully, I will have this finished early next week.  (I have had the fabric for her curtains since before she was born and she is now three- Ridiculous, I know!)  Here is an example of the finished pattern from their web site.  They have tons of fun patterns and so far- the pattern has been easy!  Hopefully finishing will be just as easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment