Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sunday Girls Nite In Craft Nite!

Can't wait for tomarrow nite.  I am hosting a girls nite in craft nite. Stephanie is bringing the Cricut and we are going to try our hand at making these great kitchen canisters.  I ordered a font cartridge from Amazon since I had a gift certificate for my b-day I needed to use.  It was either that or some great wax for hair removal that a girlfriend suggested- what sounds like more fun to you- right?  So we will have a couple of bottles of wine, and a couple friends and see if we can't just do this ourselves.  I will post some party pics tomarrow!  I actually do baking with both whole wheat (I actually mill my own) and all purpose, so having a space for both where they are easy to use will be perfect.  Everything else is icing on the cake- so to speak.  Can't wait to knock another thing off my to-make list.
In other fabulous news, I just need to staple the curtain to the valence and mount it to the wall-  ALL SEWING IS DONE!  Post that pic tomarrow too!  Yippie!

No comments:

Post a Comment