I have been recently really having a ton of fun making girls jewelery. I love these little handmade polymer clay charms. I invested in some supplies and I am adding girls bracelets and necklaces to my inventory. My daughter just seems to love hers- never met a sparkle she didn't like- attah girl! I love to make them coordinate with her outfits. She currently has more bracelets than necklaces since it was easier to make when I first started but I am going to have to make her something special for Easter--- bead hunting to ensue soon!Monday, March 16, 2009
If only I could focus....
I have been recently really having a ton of fun making girls jewelery. I love these little handmade polymer clay charms. I invested in some supplies and I am adding girls bracelets and necklaces to my inventory. My daughter just seems to love hers- never met a sparkle she didn't like- attah girl! I love to make them coordinate with her outfits. She currently has more bracelets than necklaces since it was easier to make when I first started but I am going to have to make her something special for Easter--- bead hunting to ensue soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment