Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sugar and Spice Closing Shop?

I am very much considering closing up shop.  I think I told myself for years that I would do it to keep myself in supplies- but what I am noticing is that I am spending way more than I take in and that I have a lot of misc. supplies.  So I think I am going to close up shop- spend more time with my family- and less time being a full time craft-a holic/shop-aholic.  I have one of those personalities that obsesses and I am done obsessing.  So after my shows this summer and early in the school year this upcoming fall- I will be closing up shop.  I will only take custom orders at that point- just because I am sure as much as I want to clean out my inventory of stuff- I will have a hard time parting with my ribbons.  I think it is time for me to move on.... So I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment