Saturday, December 26, 2009

And a Happy New Year!


Yesterday, during the opening of presents, we found out that we are expecting a new baby boy this May! The girls will be outnumbered, but certainly not forgotten. I am working on putting together the kids rooms and our family room, since these areas have been neglected since we moved in a year and a half ago. I finished moving all of my crafting items to my new space, but I am awaiting the removal of dear hubby's stuff. We are still needing to run the cable for the computer to his office space in guest room, so I will just have to be patient. I actually would really like to start making some bows for the New Year- but I don't have a table top to do it, without dragging everything back downstairs again. Patience, Amy, patience!

Just recently added new smaller alligator clips to my hardware arsenal. They are the perfect size for baby items. So very dainty! Before I new I was having a boy, I figured I would have a great picture of a baby girl at the hospital for the paper. I was planning on using one of the new infant hats I had with a small flower on it. So much cuter than the freebies they give you at the hospital. Oh well- I will just have to find a friend with a new baby girl to give one to!

No comments:

Post a Comment