Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Swine Flu and More

As to why I am staying up late- while I have the swine flu and I am pregnant- worrying about these stupid pettiskirts is beyond me! I decided last weekend to take action. I filed complaints with IC3 and BBB of Atlanta trying to get this issue resolved. After spending last nite in the ER with a fever that seemed unbreakable, I figured, if I was up to it I would actually try to get on the computer today. I also called the company again and heard some long winded message about the phones/and e-mail services being wonky. Well I doubt they have been like this since July 27th! Anyhow- we will see if they chose to resolve the matter. BBB gave them until Nov 18th- which is of course after the show that I was going to display them at- hopefully this will prompt them to move faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment