Friday, June 12, 2009

Boutique Clothing at my Booth from Local Moms

I know it is no where near as much fun without any pictures, but don't worry I will shoot lots tomarrow morning before the fair. I had the opportunity to showcase some local moms Jamie Estes of One of a Kind Kids and Lani Grimaldi of La Bella Bambina. Both are phenomenal designers with a great eye. I will be showing off some of their goods at my booth on the square tomarrow and hoping to drum up some business for them. Both women have boutique custom kids clothing shops online and do work locally. They have great eye for colors and patterns and incredible attention to detail. Check them out online at www.jamiesoneofakindkids.blogspot.com and www.labellabambina.etsy.com Make sure to stop by and see their goods for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment