Monday, March 30, 2009

Great Day!

This morning while I was preparing some great flowers I ordered, I received a phone call. It was a new customer that I worked with last week on a really fun order. Well I have not met this woman before but she went out of her way (and paid long distance fees) to call and thank me for her order. Talk about sweet. I was really very flattered and it made all the work I have to do this week worth it. Hopefully she will send a couple cute pictures my way so I can put them in my collage. I have been working a great customer collage but I only have three clients besides my daughter who have sent me pictures. I think I am gonna start to carry my camera with me so that when I see them wearing one of my creations I can quick snap a picture!
I have been busy gearing up for an open house I am hosting for bow customers this Saturday. Stop by from 1-4 pm Enter to win a FREE door prize and stay for the good conversation and tasty treats. This is a great opportunity to meet other moms in the area, find some great items for your lil' bunny's basket, and relax before spring cleaning starts.
The creation to the left was spurred by the fun order from the above mentioned customer I worked with last week. This is something that I was inspired to do and I think that it is just cute. It is super small- which is hard to tell from the picture. Perfect for that special baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment